Your business data is the lifeblood of your company, and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact on your business if you lost a day’s data, a week's data, or a year’s data due to inadequate or infrequent backup processes. What would happen? Could you recover?
The average cost of a single incident of data loss is $10,000.
Protecting your critical data has never been easier! Second Creek Technologies' automated backup service ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed, and it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Managed Backup Key Features
Covers All Data Types
- Files and Folders. Recover from the accidental deletion of any document, spreadsheet, or folder.
- Exchange, SQL, and System State. Enable backup and recovery for Exchange, SQL data, and System State.
- VMware Images. Restore full VM images from the cloud back to your host or our site.
Setup is fast! If you have a large volume of data to backup initially, we can provide seeding services to avoid tying up available bandwidth.
We can schedule your backups to happen whenever it is convenient for your business. Backups can be performed as often as possible.
Local and Offsite Backups
Our backup solution is flexible, allowing for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
Recover your data to dissimilar hardware
Can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore!
Virtual server support
Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers.
Recover your data from nearly any point in time whether it's just one file or a full restore.
Full transparency through reporting
Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
Fully monitored system
We monitor the software to ensure it's always working, and we act immediately if there's an issue.
Benefits of A Managed Backup Solution
- Reduce your day-to-day operating costs While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution requires only an initial full backup. From that point forward only incremental files changes need to be backed up, which saves you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard business information Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files including revisions.
- Ensure business continuity Backup up your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact on your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase productivity and decrease downtime With our rapid restore capabilities, we minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed reporting Information No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you monthly reports that let you know that your data is safe!
- Total Peace of Mind Doing regular backups is just one more thing to remember. Knowing that your business data is safe and being handled by experts means you can focus on your business.
- Low cost of ownership A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
Second Creek Technologies' Backup Solutions provide the foundation for business continuity and disaster recovery in the event of an issue. Our systems use the highest level of data encryption available for local and clud-based backups. Cloud backups are stored in our state-of-the-art cloud data center which is protected by physical security, data redundancy, and power redundancy Rest assured your business is protected with a secure, managed backup system.